||Directory of Insurance updates all information & resource about specialty insurance, carriers, agents & brokers, commercial, all lines insurance, disability, quotes & rates.
Home > About us
WorldInsurancePortal.com founded in 2005, is the world’s largest and most prestigious industry organization, with members representing global insurance leaders, international regulatory authorities and worldwide insurance scholars.
The insurance business, one of the oldest in America, has its roots in the early years of the Republic, when the nation's business was carried on primarily in seaport coffee houses, the gathering point for sea captains, merchants, and bankers.
WorldInsurancePortal.com lists insurance information regarding life & health insurance, reinsurance, homeowners insurance, carriers, all lines insurance, commercial, liability insurance, employment and more.
If you are interested in advertising on our site feel free to contact us.
Facts about International Insurance:
- About 110 million Americans do not have long term disability insurance.
- Benefits from an employer plan are taxable. Individual policies, purchased as an individual pay benefits free of income tax.
- Upwards of 375,000 Americans become totally disabled every year.
- Most people in the U.S. are better prepared financially in case of death (usually with life insurance) than if they get disabled, even though the chances are at least three to five times greater (depending on age) that a disability will occur.
- About 8 million adults have some disability that limits or prevents them from working.
HUB International Insurance
HUB International is a leading North American insurance brokerage that provides a variety of property & casualty, life and health, reinsurance, investment and risk management products and services.
IIS Insurance Forum
The IIS provides a forum for leading insurance professionals to share interests and ideas on timely global issues.
IAIR International Association of Insurance Receivers
The International Association of Insurance Receivers was incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware as the International Society of Insurance Receivers.